In 13 years in the league, I've never seen a team so blatantly try to avoid playing us. The scenario could unfold that by refusing to play the game, Spotting could go through instead of us. I'm in touch with league officials now and I'm awaiting their response. The league tends to assume all teams like to play the game, and I don't remember a team ever being as unsportsmanlike as this.
Here's a text conversation I had with their coach this morning.
alleghenyutd19
We're cleared to play on Wednesday.
"Spotting"
Maybe we are on 26 points and that may get us through
"Spotting"
We may not play is what i am saying because we may already be through
alleghenyutd19
...we're not going to forfeit, though.
alleghenyutd19
Lets see some updated standings. 7 pm on wednesday? Keep it scheduled for now but i just wanted to give you the fyi.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment